Already have an airbrush or spray gun? The new DuraCoat® Beginners Kit includes everything you need to start DuraCoating if you already have your own spray equipment.
The DuraCoat® Beginners Kit includes:
- 4 oz DuraCoat®
- 1/2 oz DuraCoat® Hardener
- 2 oz DuraCoat® Reducer
- 6 oz aerosol TruStrip™ Cleaner/Degreaser
- Scrubbing pad
DuraCoat® - our first product, our flagship product. After nearly 20 years, the coating that started the Color Revolution is still #1. With proven durability and unmatched versatility, DuraCoat® really is the finest firearm finish on the planet!
DuraCoat® was designed for everyone. Whether you are a hobbyist, a gunsmith, or a professional finisher, DuraCoat® was made for you. It really is the most user-friendly gun coating available. Anyone can do it.
DuraCoat can be used to restore rusty firearms, repair water damaged guns, customize new rifles and pistols, and so much more. It doesn't even need to be a gun. DuraCoat works great as a coating for bows due to its flexibility, on fishing reels due its salt water resistance, and even as a fresh coat on your car or truck.
- Packaged in both liquid (for application with spray equipment) and convenient aerosol cans.
- Available in over 500 colors including specialty color collections.
- Can be applied to any type of metal, plastic, and wood.
- Can be applied over bare metal, parkerizing, anodizing, and bluing.
- Exhibits amazing impact, mar, and abrasion resistance.
- Protects your firearm from rust and corrosion and is resistant to cleaners and chemicals.
- No baking or preheating required.
Liquid version can be applied with any airbrush or a spray gun with a tip size between 0.5 and 1mm.
DuraCoat is a two-part coating. Hardener is included with the purchase of any size.
Self-Lubricating (SL) is an upgraded version of DuraCoat which reduces friction on moving parts, internals, holstered guns, and any surface that will see a lot of wear. It will extend the life of the coating on high wear areas.
- Color swatches approximate actual color -